1. Any album by Chris Stapleton, especially Traveller. I want it on vinyl.
2. The baskets and laundry trucks from Steele Case are that perfect mix of functional and beautiful.
10. I brought this incense back from a recent trip and it smells so good.
11. This is the polish shade (Killer Red) that I wore at my wedding and at every pedicure since.
12. If you’re wanting a simple DIY gift, this golden milk paste would be lovely.
14. I adore this print. Yes, I do.
15. If you’re feeling generous, these lush Japanese towels are dreamy.
Listen, the world is full of strife right now. There are numerous wonderful causes to support and I hope you do that too. I’ve got a post coming soon about reclaiming our joy in the midst of such impending threats. We can do both. We contain multitudes. We can buy red nail polish and be an active part of the resistance, okay?
Now go and invite in the holiday that you most hunger for, whatever that looks like.