To have Rachel go into the haunted castle, turn to page 24.
To have Rachel ask the genie to grant her final wish, turn to page 37.
To have Rachel write the blog post you most desire, read below.
Remember choose your own adventure books? Those children’s takes where you, the reader, got to decide where the story went?
I’m not asking if I should go into a haunted castle or use my last wish (and let’s be honest, I have way more than three), I am asking what you’d like me to write on next.
The tour ended a few weeks back and I’ve been in quiet-hibernation-recharge mode.
In between taking walks in the sun with my pooch and coaching I’ve started and stopped a number of supercharged blog posts. I stopped not because I have writer’s block but because I want to hear from you what you’re curious about.
Below are the titles of posts ready to be written, finished, or proofread. I’m not giving much away here, just the titles, some more descriptive than others. Take a gander. What peaks your curiosity? Which one do you want to read? Which one would give you the information or inspiration you’re wanting? They will likely all make an appearance at some point, but what’s next?
1. The Well of Renewal
2. What You Will Never See Me Endorsing
3. The Importance of Crying in Public
4. What I’ve Sworn Off for Life and You Could Too
5. When Food Becomes No Big Deal
6. “How can a thin, beautiful, young woman tell me that it doesn’t matter what I weigh?” she asked me
7. Latest & Greatest (next installment)
8. Well-Fed Woman Interviews with a) a revolutionary organic farmer or b) a woman with one of the biggest hearts that I know
9. The Fool-Proof Way to Know You are Lovable
Each of these is like a little seedling I’ve planted and you get to pick which ones get watered. I trust you completely.
Choose your own adventure!